Tiddly Inks Wryn Magical Day

Good morning and welcome to my post for today. It has been a while since I coloured up a Tiddly Ink image and coloured this one a little while ago now but only just got round to adding her to a card this weekend. 

I have decided that this half term (which is coming up next week for us teachers in the UK) I am going to have a massive sort out of all my old patterned papers and get rid of any that I don't like or use any more, but the papers here are one I wish I had bought more of before Stampin' up retired them! Orange is not usually a colour i would use, but I do love it when mixed with these pinks and browns! 

Anyway this cutie is Wryn Magical Day from Tiddly Ink and is such a cutie! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Wryn Magical Day from Tiddly Inks

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip & Sweet Always DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) & Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Bright Pink - R81, R83, R85
Orange - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09
Boots - E44, E47, E49
Wings - R20, R21, R22 (I think - forgot to write these ones down!)
Grass - G40, G43, G46
Sky - B0000, B000, B00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Those are lovely papers, I see why you want more. I picked through my patterned papers when moved house. It was hard getting rid of some,even those I knew I would never use -- so good luck. Thank you for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Wryn with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet and adorable card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (floral!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "April Showers Bring May Flowers" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a magical make :-) thanks for playing along over at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I especially love her sparkly wings. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...