Nurse Marci Says Get Well Soon

My very close friend Jayne is very very ill at the moment and I am going to see her on Thursday as she finally feels up to having visitors after being ill for almost 3 weeks with pneumonia. I just had to make her a get well soon card using the adorable Nurse Marci from La-La Land Crafts. Isn't she just adorable?!

I don't have any dies for get well cards and I couldn't be bothered to dig my cameo out and faff around with that for a couple of little ones, so I made a clipboard using one of my dies instead.

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Way To Add A Sentiment (I love printing or stamping a sentiment in colours to match my papers and then layering them on die cut frames or mounted on coloured card to match the rest of the card)

Recipe:

Stamps: Nurse Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar (Retired), Basic Grey, Subtles DSP (Retired) & Sending Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Baker's Twine (Retired) & Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Heart Charm from stash, Heart Pearls from Hobbycraft, Tagged Rectangle Die from Verve Stamps

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Lips & Cross - R35, R37, R39
Dress & Blue on Hat - B91, B93, B95
Shoes - B95, B97, B99
Clipboard - E25, E27
Apron & White on Hat - C0, C1, C2, Blender
Stethoscope & Clip on Clipboard - C3, C5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...