Through The Craft Room Door GDT

Good Morning! I was lucky enough to win a challenge at Through The Craft Room Door back in June and was asked if I wanted to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge. Of course I said yes and today is the day!

The challenge is an anything goes one as always and this time the sponsor is my old DT mate Annette from Sheepski Designs. I got to use the gorgeous My Fair Lady digi stamp for my card. I tend not to use images like this one, preferring more cutesy style, but I love how elegant this image and consequently the card are!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Fair Lady from Sheepski Designs, Mixed Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand, Whisper White & Falling In Love DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Sweet Sugarplum & Sahara Sand from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Decorative Scallop Edger Die from Joanna Sheen, Floral Flourishes Dies 6002/0160, Butterfly 2 pcs Dies 6002/0390 & Around With Butterflies Dies 6002/0322 all from Joy Crafts, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Pearls from The Works, Lace from Brenda's Lace and Ribbons (Facebook Group)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hat & Belt - W1, W3, W5
Dress & Ribbon - RV52, RV63, RV55
Leaves - G46

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Through The Craft Room Door's Challenge Blog and check out what the DT have come up with for this challenge and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...