Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Basket of Bunnies

Good Morning! Welcome to my first inspiration post for the Whimsy Stamps Digital Team. I thought I would share a cute card I made for an early Easter card using the adorable Basket of Bunnies from February's new releases along with the Easter Papers and the Easter Fun Sentiments set.

I had a bunny, when I was a kid, called Skip as I was insistent that she skipped not hopped everywhere. I was only 7 mind you and hopping was on one leg and she didn't use one leg, so couldn't be hopping as my 7 year old mind thought! She was adorable and complete jet black apart from white feet, tail and a little spot under her chin. I think we had her for about 8-9 years before she died. The black rabbit in the stamp is for my little Skip!


And a close up view of the stamp...
This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Basket of Bunnies & Easter Fun Sentiments both from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: So Saffron & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Easter Papers from Whimsy Stamps, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Scalloped Border With Bows Die 6002/0098 from Joy Crafts, Forget Me Not Enamel Dots from Dovecraft, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Doily from stash

Copics Used:
Basket - E33, E35, E37, E39
Inner Ears - R20, R22
Noses - C7, C9
Bunnies Left to Right - (1) E40, E41, E42, E43, (2) W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, C00, C0, C1, (3) E21, E23, E25, E27, (4) C5, C7, C9, (5) C00, C0, C1, C3
Bow - Y00, YR31, Y21, Y23, Y26
Shadow - T1, T2, T4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the DT this month too.

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous Easter card I just love your image and you have coloured it so beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Chooseday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love your super adorable image and pastel colors,stunning coloring too...thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday challenge,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again....and thank you for joining us ans share your project with us at AUS SENTIMENTS challenge too...hugs Zeljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet beautiful card I just love your bunnies they are just so near. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge 10. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable card... LOVE it!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how totally cute and what a lovely story to go along with it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...